Electric Popcorn Craft

Glue unpopped popcorn onto a recycled lightbulb for an interesting conversation piece! Sit it in a candle holder or hang it for display. I call mine "electric popcorn"!

A novalty for a teen or the young at heart prankster, and I've seen this done covered with what looks like hardened silly string, and comes in lots of different colors. I'll bet this idea of yours could be enhanced with carefully placed shards of broken bottle glass glued with the popcorn protecting the sharp edges. I'd wear gloves doing it. I'd hate to be the one to have to dust it regularly. LOLololol

I love that idea and will keep it in mind for next time a light bulb goes out.

Excellent idea ! Works with flourecent lights too !@

Photos CraftsJanuary 3, 2007
Popcorn Ceiling
Repairing a Hole in a Popcorn Ceiling
Bowl of Popcorn
Homemade Microwave Popcorn
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket