In Memory of Annie (Silky Terrier)

This is Annie, she was a Silky. I say "was" because we lost her a couple of years ago. So sadly missed. She was smart, too. In these pictures she is in the "time out" corner that was used for kids and grandkids. She stayed there until we told her she could get out. It was pretty amazing.

She did a lot of tricks, she was a daddy's girl (my husband) I was treated by her as "the other woman". She liked all of us, she just didn't like other dogs, and she didn't think she was one.

By Dixie from Millstadt, IL

What a precious picture. So sorry for your loss.

Alot of wonderful memories Annie has provided in her liftime. She'll never be forgotten I'm sure and she was beautiful.

Silky Terrier in Grass
Silky Terrier Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 10, 2011
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt