Oliver (Silky Terrier)

Oliver is a 4 1/2 year old Silky Terrier I adopted from a pet saver group. He brings his toys to me to play. A ball means he wants to play fetch, his teddy bear means he want to fight with it and try to get it away from me, etc.

Oli is my best friend. He is always with me and stays on my bed all day when I am sick. He is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

By Patricia from Albany, NY

What a sweet little face. It makes me wish I was capable of writing a book about animals just to be able to include a chapter on him and his playful ways. Our little furry children can be more loyal than any human has time for. We need them in our lives to keep us grounded as they have so much to teach us in the ways we should all be to one another.

Give him an extra hug for me. Thanks for sharing Oliver with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsMarch 25, 2010
🐛
📓
😎
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-07-24 00:40:15 in 731 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf90444855.tip.html