Gasoline Odor On From Floor

I just recently removed some vinyl tiles from a wooden floor, it had a lot of glue and I removed it with a lot of paint thinner. After that I sanded the floor and bought a stain and wax from minwax and the the wood soak it all up but it didn't leave it shiny. Now I can't get rid of the gasoline smell on the floor. The whole room smells like gasoline. It's been two weeks and the smell still is there. I haven't closed the windows in two weeks hoping that the smell would go away. I also mopped the floor but that didn't work. What can I do?

Johana from NY

Answers

I know that other people have run into this very same situation. I would suggest that you contact diy.net. It stands for Do It Yourself! I've been watching it on tv for along time. It's a neato program! With dishnet it is on either 110 or 111. You can always go to their website and they have ways to contact their professionals...and they'll tell you what to do. Hope this helps. Beverly (Havana,Arkansas)

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 16, 2005
Disposing of Old Gasoline, Red gas can.
Disposing of Old Gasoline
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
sweeping a floor
Floor Sweeping Tips
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄