Toilet Paper For Small Messes

I installed an inexpensive toilet paper holder to the inside, of one of my kitchen cabinet doors. Many times, all I need is a small piece of paper to clean up something. A few squares of toilet tissue will do the job, rather than using a sheet of paper towel. I now have installed a toilet paper holder in our garage, our basement and in our shed!

By Sharon from Southern Illinois

Now that's something I have never thought of and it makes so much sense. Thanks for sharing. Boy I love this site.

I agree...what a great idea. I waste so many paper towels on a small splatter here or a drop of juice there. I think I'm going to try this!

Home and Garden Cleaning TipsApril 19, 2007
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper