Baby Poop on Couch

My baby's diaper leaked on our couch last night and I thought I'd gotten it all, but I found more this morning. Any suggestions for getting it off?

skyla

Answers

Go to your local Walmart and buy some Fablouso (purple stuff) and you may want to remove you couch slip on that portion and if you cant get a brush and use some of that to clean it up then mix 1 tsp of baking soda 1/4 cup of fabric softener and fill a spray container half with water and pour the others in the water shake and spray air dry and that should get the sent out.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureAugust 27, 2005
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Dog Poop Bag Dispenser
Making a Dog Poop Bag Dispenser
🎄