Budget Page - Categories:

BudgetBudget & Finance

Budget Page

I have seen so many different ways to make a budget but none of them ever worked for me. So I made my own.

I used Microsoft Word and made a table of 3 columns and 4 rows. Each column is one month. Each box in that column is payday and what bills are due that week.

All of our bills pretty much come at the same time every month so it was easy to make the budget for the whole year this way.I know how much most of the bills are so I can figure out each payday how much is going out. We get paid every two weeks so that is why I only have three boxes in my columns.

Hard to explain so I made a picture of one page.

By Tami

Budget & Finance BudgetJanuary 14, 2005
Woman Consulting Her Shopping List in the Supermarket
Creating a Food Budget
A couple working on their household budget.
Reducing Your Household Budget
Bride and Groom Putting Money in Piggy Bank
Creating a Budget for Your Wedding
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget, Red tool box full of tools.
Renovating Your Kitchen on Budget
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:21:39 AM on 10.0.2.136 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.