Felt as a Dusting Cloth

I had a piece of felt left over from a craft project with felt squares. I was about to put it away when I decided to see how it worked as a dust cloth. Wow, great. It picks up everything. It also fits on the swifter duster. Felt is inexpensive, can be washed easily and reused, instead of filling the landfills with the disposable dusters.

By Valery L. from Cranford NJ

Valery, what a wonderful tip! I always see felt for sale at garage sales in with boxes of fabric, I'll make sure not to pass it up anymore.

This is great and especially since you can cut it to size to fit a swiffer! Thank you for sharing :) now I can't wait to try it.

Home and Garden Cleaning DustingMarch 12, 2007
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Firgurine of a woman in a red dress.
Dusting Fragile Figurines
Dusting Wood Furniture
Dusting Wood Furniture
🎄