Volleyball Craft Ideas

Whether you are trying to decorate for a volleyball themed party or making a gift for a player, there are a number of ideas that you might consider if you are stumped. This is a guide about volleyball craft ideas.

Volleyball

March 27, 2010 Flag

I am looking for more crafts for volleyball.

By Lilly from Frenchtown, MT

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I made the following items for volleyball teams in high school or club.

1 - bookmarkers with "I love volleyball" (love=heart, volleyball=photo of a volleyball) then a team photo, then the name of the team. Had them laminated and punched a hole with 2 ribbons the team colors.

2 - travel pillows with pillowcases made from volleyball material.

3 - crocheted small volleyballs with team colors and stuffed with polyster fill.

I hope this helps.

I machine embroderyed the girls number on a washcloth and the year, school initials, and volleyball on it. In the corners, our colors are blue and white, so works good on white washcloths. They carry them in there bags for practice.

Crafts MiscellaneousApril 12, 2013
Organizing Craft Ideas
Organizing Craft Ideas
Votive Wrapped in Twine
Candle Craft Ideas
Photo of three red bricks.
Craft Ideas for Bricks
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 10:54:17 AM on 10.0.2.84 in 710 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.