Uses for Used Tea Bags

I'm finding that I'm going through a lot of tea bags lately, and as good as it is to throw them in for composting, I was wondering if anyone here knows of any other uses?

Chicky from UK

I save my old teabags, dry them out, and then put them in a large glass jar. When I need a pick me up, I immerse the used tea bag in hot water, and then place on my eyes for a spa like treatment.

once cool, you can tear open the bags, dump onto a plate and spread out, let dry, and then dump on the ground around any acid loving plant such as evergreens, roses, rhodendrun, azealas, pines, even in the garden, etc. also good are crushed, rinsed, dried egg shells. both add essential nurients to the soil. plants just love them and will say thank you with healther foliage and flowering in no time. biodegradable, non-toxic, free and recycling. who could ask for more?

Are you artistic? There is a website that has art made with coffee grounds. perhaps the same could be done with tea leaves in the bags.

For potpouri, I simmer whole cloves, cinnamon, etc on the stove. A small pot lasts for a few weeks and I keep adding to peels, used tea bags, etc!

Used Tea Bag
Uses for Used Tea Bags
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion