SuppliesSchool

Buy Notebook Paper on Sale

When notebook paper comes on sale, buy enough for the entire school year. Why pay $2.00 later for the same pack of paper that will cost you $.50 during the big school supply sales in August?

Keep it all in an easy to get at location so each child is responsible for getting what they need. If there is any leftover, save it for next year. This goes for spiral notebooks, pencils, pens, whatever you children need for the year. Cheaper is better.

By Carol from Hartselle, AL

I really hate to be negative but please check to see where these school supplies are made. It doesn't help our children out if everything you buy is made in China, cheap or not. That means someone else's child may be in a soup line somewhere. We have double digit unemployement here and it doesn't look good for North Carolina so I made myself and my family a promise. If it isn't made in America keeping Americans working, it isn't coming home with me. Thanks for listening.

Hi, I used to buy spiral notebooks & legal sort of pads whenever they were on a really good sale at a local chain pharmacy. Unfortunately, the pads stopped the pens from writing. In the end, I wasted more ink trying to get the pens to write on them, than the pads were worth. Did anyone else have this experience?