Tips for Trading Coupons

I'd like to learn about trading coupons. This is my first time here. The site looks like lots of fun. I am also new to couponing and live in a small rural area where there is not a huge variety of coupons in my local newspaper. Most of what I get is not for items I use, so I would like to trade for the ones I do use. Any advice for a beginner would be greatly appreciated.

By Rhetta from Lumberton, MS

There's a couponing/rebate website called refundingcents.com that is excellent for what you need. Also you can get coupons that you do use by paying a fee to the seller for the cost of cutting and processing the coupons on ebay.com.

You 1st need to build your reputation. Go to hotcouponworld.com. In the forums section you can register and go to the trades section.

Make a list of coupons you have to trade and a list of coupons you would like in return. Post that on the trades section.

One way to build your reputation is to offer ROAK (Random ACT Of Kindness) Offer coupons free of charge in exchange most people will rate you as a trustworthy trader. The more trades you do the better your reputation and the easier it is to do trades.

You can also join a coupon train. The train starts with a conductor who has people sign up for the train. The conductor makes a list of names and addresses of each person who has signed up. They send and envelope with 50 or so coupons to the 1st person. The 1st person takes the coupons they want and replaces what they took before sending it to the next person. It goes through the list until it is returned to the conductor by the last person. After it has run a full round each member can decide if they would like to get off the train or keep on riding another round.

I have been on good trains but I have also been on trains where people are jerks and just put in coupons for things like hemorrhoid cream and flea powder etc.

Rhetta, They (Thrifty fun) has a coupon swap on their website. I too am from a small town in Mississippi, so I know what you mean. Good Luck!

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice CouponsApril 23, 2009
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄