English Spaghetti

I am looking for recipe for spaghetti made with bacon. I think it's called English Spaghetti. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

never actually heard of it before but it sounded intriguing so i looked it up and found this recipe...dont know if it is what you had in mind or not:

http://www.spotlightmothers.com/recipeDetail.php?recipeId=1027

there is also pasta carbonara made with spaghetti and bacon only no tomato sauce:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1835,151169-225194,00.html

Maybe you are looking for Carbonara Sauce. It is a favorite in my family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonara

You can find the recipe at allrecipes.com and cooks.com.

When I was a kid my mom would make spagetti with bacon. Just chop up bacon to the size you want and fry it until crisp. Drain excess grease from pan and add sauce. Serve hot over cooked noodles. Best spagetti in town!

Thanks everybody for the info. I will definately try these recipes.

A friend of mine made a dish. She made a serving of spaghetti noodles, then fried and crumbled three slices bacon after discarding grease and add 1 cup of cottege cheese. This is really good. You can add onions to bacon while frying if you wish and also toss in some dill weed at the end.

I make it like this - Fry bacon in a little oil and when crisp add chopped onion garlic and if liked some chopped red and green peppers and fry till soft. Add chopped tomatoes and oregano and basil and simmer gently for 15 mins while you cook the pasta. Season with black pepper and add a few chopped mushrooms to your mixture. Serve hot on top of your pasta and sprinkle a little cheese on top.Delicious!

Homemade spaghetti sauce.
Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasMay 16, 2007
Close up image of red pasta sauce cooking in pan
Fixing Burnt Flavor in Spaghetti Sauce
plate of spaghetti and meat sauce
Mazette Sauce Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
🎉
🎄