Use Baby Food When Cooking

I had leftover baby food jars of pureed vegetables. I didn't know anyone to give it to, so I decided to do the thrifty thing and find a way to use it. I made a homemade beef vegetable pot pie and put 2 or 3 jars in the potpie. My family didn't know the difference, there was no waste, and it added a flavor boost to my potpie.

By wendiesioux from IN

I am 68, when I got married in 1960, I knew a woman who used the big jar of mixed vegetables in her meatloaf.

I use baby food carrots when making carrot cake. It's a lot easier than grinding up fresh ones.

I had company that just showed up one night. I served them baby food pudding that was for my baby! They loved it!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsSeptember 15, 2010
A baby eating organic baby food.
Making Your Own Organic Baby Food
Freezing Baby Food. Jar of Baby Food with Spoon
Freezing Baby Food
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower