Bread Sticking To Dentures

I have a problem with bread sticking to my dentures. Any suggestions?

Mary from St. Louis, Mo

well, it stopped me from eating bread. I could live on it and

always had many types in my freezer. Not anymore. But im sorry

to say i havent lost any weight because of it lol . But I do

realize now that I used to eat more than my share of it.

My mother always complained about this but only from a certain type of bread the red, white, and blue with the colors in like bubbles (wonder I think she just switched to another brand.) I hope she gives me a fair warning before visiting, because thats what I use. That's the only bread outlet near me. You can get bread at 4 for $1.00.

I always toast my bread before eating a sandwich and when I order a sandwich in a restaurant, I always order it on toasted bread. Helps a lot

Try multigrain bread. I quit eating white bread about a year ago, we were out one day so I made a sandwich out of white bread and the bread stuck to my teeth and I don't have dentures. Multigrain bread is much healthier for you.

Everyone says multi-grain is best and so much better for you. Sure this may be true. But I like white bread, specifically Wonder Bread! So that's what I eat mostly. I do eat multi-grain too, but I refuse to give up my white bread! And besides, multi-grain sticks to my dentures just as badly as white bread! I've found the only way to get it no not stick is to toast it. No matter what kind it is.

And for the times when it just has to be un-toasted I keep some of those dental picks handy and pick it out as I go. And immediately after eating I go and at least rinse my teeth and mouth out well.

Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 19, 2007
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Temporary Dentures
Getting Temporary Dentures
🎄
🍂