Carrying Case for Snacks

Parents, are you tired of those smashed up snacks in your diaper bag or kid's backpack? I have found that if I store my daughter's Nutrigrain bars in an old hard-sided glasses case inside my diaper bag, they don't get all crumbly anymore. They fit perfectly, and stay in great shape. Then when we're finished, we can stick the wrapper back in the case to throw away at home without getting crumbs and fruit goop all over the inside of the bag.

By Lynn

I use the tubes that M&M's & mini M&M's come in for carrying snacks. I works well for small snacks like goldfish and raisins & standing up, doesn't take up a lot of space in the diaper bag. When my daughters were infants, I also used them for carrying dry formula for bottle mixing. The taller tube holds enough for an 8 oz bottle if you tap it down, the smaller tube holds enough for a 4 or 6 oz bottle. Another idea for snacks is to put enough for all kids in a plastic container, then throw in dixie cups. I have 3 daughters & when it's time for a snack, I dip out 3 dixie cups of whatever & let them eat it. The bathroom dixie cups are easy for small hands to hold & disposable. You can also cut up small dixie cups for ketchup/syrup/etc. dipping. Cut about 2/3 of the cup off. They don't smear the sauce around their plate as much and use less.

The small round Rubbermade Take-A-Longs fit perfectly in the cupholders on car and booster seats. These are great for small snacks in the car. Put the covers on to transport and take the covers off to eat the snack.

A snack bucket with chips on the outside.
Saving Money on Snacks
Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 6, 2004
Cat Laying on Blanket
Using a Pillowcase When Transporting Cats
woman Putting Groceries in Her Car
Tips for Transporting Food
Smiling Young Boy in Death Costume
Making a Death Costume
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks
🎉
🎄