Fixing a Jelly Phone Case with Sticky Notes

Category Decoupage
Decorate a clear jelly phone case with sticky note paper. You can hole punch the notes, and glue the dots, the punched paper, and other scrapes of the varied colors to the inside of the case. This can be done as a simple, inexpensive decoration or a temporary fix for a damaged case.

My jelly phone case broke today. It would take a long time for me to buy another one so I'm fixing it right away, as a temporary remedy until I buy a new one.

• sticky notes
  • hole punch
  • glue or mod podge
  • damaged jelly case

1. Draw shapes with glue in different areas inside the case.
  2. Take assorted colors of sticky strips. Punch as many as you can.
  3. Take the punched pieces and fill the glue shapes. Set aside the used strips.
  4. Align unused strips on the sides in alternate colors. Make sure to keep clear the important holes in the case.
  5. Fill remaining spaces with glue.
  6. Fill this with used strips. Also in alternate colors.
  7. Finally cover them with unused strips so it looks neat on the inside.
  8. Allow to dry. It is best to sun dry it to set it up fast. Then it will be ready to use.

Nice one girl. I have lots of sticky notes but never realized it can be used like this.

Crafts DecoupageDecember 15, 2019
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-16 23:05:37 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️