Personalizing Your Cell Phone Case
Start with a clear phone case and personalize it with any photo. The image can be changed out as often as you like with very little expense.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
There are many different ways you could personalize your phone case especially if you have a clear case. For a couple of cents you could print a glossy 4 by 6 image and have yourself a personalized cell phone case.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 photo print
- 1 phone case
- 1 piece paper
- You will need to determine what photo you would like to get printed, or already have to use for the back of your phone case.
- Using a piece of paper, trace around your case with a pen and cut. Trim until the piece of paper fits into your phone smoothly.
- Don't forget to trace out the camera hole.
- Refer to your photo and see how you would like your image to be displayed on your case. When you find the position you would like your photo to be, trace on the back with the template you just made and cut your photo out.
- Ready to slide your photo in the back of the case and then snap your phone into the case! You have yourself a new personalized phone case. When you are tried of the image, you can change it out with scrapbook paper, or other photos.
Decorate a clear jelly phone case with sticky note paper. You can hole punch the notes, and glue the dots, the punched paper, and other scrapes of the varied colors to the inside of the case.
This can be done as a simple, inexpensive decoration or a temporary fix for a damaged case.