Use Two Shower Curtains for Opulent Look

Using two shower curtains, instead of one, makes your bathroom look pretty opulent. I use two (of the same pattern/colors/design), and they gather up nicely and look better than just one flat one. I try to find inexpensive ones, of course, and fabric curtains work best.

I also use cloth shower curtains to recover my pillows on outdoor furniture. The treated ones resist water well and sometimes the pattern/design is much prettier than the expensive pre-made cases. I use fabric glue on the seams, using safety pins to hold them tightly in place until the glue dries. I find nice shower curtains at thrift stores.

By dusty6788 from Silver Spring, MD

Uses for Shower Curtains
Uses for Shower Curtains
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BathroomAugust 19, 2010
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Measuring Windows for New Curtains, Gold colored curtains and white sheers hanging on a wondow.
Measuring Windows for New Curtains
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Starching Curtains
Starching Curtains