Stain from Tie-Dyeing on My Carpet

I was tie-dying with my kids one day and now I have this huge purple stain on the carpet of my apartment! HELP!

Erika from Seattle, WA

I advise that you tell the landlord about the stain, because if and when you move they will find out about it sooner or later.

Maybe someone else can advise you how to remove the stain.

You might have to pay out of your own pocket to have the carpets professionally cleaned.

Marge from NY

I have found that " Spot Shot" is the best on the market. I have used it for several years. So far it has remove everything from chocolate to mechanics grease that my husband has tracked in the house. Can be purchasrd @ Walmart, Sam's, Big Lots ect:

There are dye remover products. Just look for the RIT dyes and you'll find their dye remover.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetSeptember 17, 2007
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎄