Making Money at a Rainbow Tea Party

How do you make money doing Rainbow Tea Parties. I heard that you can. I need details.

Fances

I don't think they're really a way for making money, I think it's more of a theme for a tea party.

If you want to make money with a tea party, I'd focus on the parents' of little girls, party dresses, teddy bears, etc.

It is a great way to raise money. When we had ours. We printed out those $ 1.00 donation sheets and gave to the captains. We then took them to work each captain invited 5 people to sit at their table and to bring a donation. We raised over a $1000.00 it was great.

I have organized a rainbow tea for the past 5 years and it has been very successful and also very profitable. The way we make money is prepare the food in the different colors of the rainbow and we ask for donations of 10.00. The people can go to each table and get from each. Each table provides meats, veggie, starch and desserts and the punch is provided at one table. We have changed it in some years and had the colors of the rainbow but had it in a cruise theme. We are planning one for september and everyone is looking forward to it.

Our Pastor's Aide had a rainbow tea and raised about $1000. They chose a captain for each table and the captain was responsible for collecting a specific donation amount for each person that would be at their table.

I just wanted to tell all who contributed to this site thank you and please pray for me as I try to direct a Rainbow Tea for the first time ever myself. God bless you all

charge a price and allow guest to sample from every table

What I'm going to do is let each team(color) do a fundraiser to raise money. Plus I'm selling tickets. Then ask around town for donations for door prizes.

Rainbow cupcakes at a rainbow tea party.
Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaFebruary 4, 2008
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎉
🎄