General AdviceConsumer Advice

Review of All Natural Smoke Free Program

Has anyone actually quit smoking with the All Natural Smoke Free Program?

Louise from Texas

Can't say I used the program you are asking about.

It is important to know that in order to quit, you have to WANT to quit more than you want to smoke. I quit 3 years ago this month and I succeeded this time because I had come to a new place in my life. I wanted to live it, as opposed to waiting to die. It is the hardest thing I ever did, and every day I fight the temptation. Cold turkey based on your willingness to quit is the most surefire way to go. I tried prescriptions and other "helpers" and none worked long term because I was really not ready. Have a serious conversation with yourself and once you make up your mind -- just do it!

There is no more natural way to do it than that!

Good Luck!

My husband is trying it I can't say it doesn't work but I can say it is more than a pill you really have to want it. Basically it is the same as cold turkey and you can get the same info from your doc it gives you relaxation tips and breathing tips but I would say don't waste your money on the pills go to a web site or your doc and get the same info for a lot less. The free 15 day is a joke and it takes a lot of effort to cancel it.

Oh what a scam. It didn't do anything for me. You have to want to quit. As for their 15 day free trial and trying to cancel is a scam. They call you, you sign up for the product, and they start the 15 day free trial that day, 3 days before you even have the product. Then when you try to cancel, they don't answer, or they hang up on you. I now am disputing this with my bank and an attorney. I should have known better. Shame on me.