Vegetable Medley Salad
This salad is the perfect way to eat your daily serving of veggies. You can top it with whatever dressing you would like to change it up a bit.
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or pea pods, halved diagonally
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup bottled honey-dijon or ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup crisp-cooked drained and crumbled bacon
Combine vegetables, dressing, and pepper in a mixing bowl; cover and chill 2-24 hours. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels and bacon. Serves 6-8.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 27, 2017 at 12:22:23 AM on 10.0.1.195 in 931 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us