Coffee Stain On Wall

Does anyone know how to remove a coffee stain from a wall? I tried cold water, lukewarm water and detergent, vinegar, even Shout. My fiancee is going to call it off if she finds out!

David

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

David - first things first. For the stain try Mr.Clean Magic Eraser. That thing has saved me yelling at my kids for crayons and pen marks a million times. If your walls are white you could also try Lysol all purpose cleaner. I use lemon, can't vouche for the others. You have to scrub a little, but basically it lifts off some of the paint and mixes it until you can't tell where the stain was anymore. But obviously as a last resort go to Home Depot/Lowe's and have them color match your wall colour in a little thing of touch up paint and cover over it.

Now, why would your fiance leave you for being clutzy? I'm sure your just panicking. I have OCD and even I wouldn't leave my husband for making a mess by accident. Don't worry so much. Or maybe you could have the pastor add in "For richer, for poorer, with stains or without." Just to cover your bases. Good luck and congratulations!

Suzanne. I just had to laugh at you vow improv. Very cute!

David, good luck and God Bless!

paint over withKilz, then appropriate color.

What about trying a water and baking soda paste?

Don't use magic eraser on coloured walls changed the colour of mine but I got coffee off with mr. clean cleaner diluted and a sponge and a bit of elbow grease.

Answer

A coffee maker in the kitchen.
Removing a Coffee Stain on a Wall
Home and Garden Cleaning WallsFebruary 26, 2005
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 4:20:31 PM on 10.0.1.236 in 362 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.