Product FinderConsumer Advice
To Top

Moen Faucet Replacement Parts

I have a Moen pull up faucet in my kitchen sink. The faucet is leaking
due to corrosion. Is there a listing of parts to use as replacements?

William from Washington, DC

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in February! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

August 26, 20080 found this helpful

Call your local plumbing store and start the conversation with them, re do it yourself parts. They will at least point you in right direction.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
August 27, 20080 found this helpful

Moen has a web site which gives you all kinds of choices for parts. Also there is a toll free number on there. We ordered a small part for bathroom sink and they didn't even charge us.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
August 28, 20080 found this helpful

Go here and find what you need!

http://www.moen … yparts/index.cfm

Jim in Jax

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
September 2, 20080 found this helpful

I have had a Moen sink for over 10 years, I have literally replaced the entire faucet over the years for free through Moen because it's guaranteed for life. Tell them the problem and they will figure out what part you need and ship it to you.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 26, 2008
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
Bread Machine
Replacement Parts for a Hitachi Bread Machine
Mother's Day Ideas!
Easter Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/04/20 10:12:05 in 2 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!