Dawn Glass Cleaner

When I mix dawn dish soap with water, what size spray bottle should I use for the 2 drops of Dawn. Thanks.

By Martha from Hernando, FL

I am not sure what your recipe is, but spray bottles come in 8 oz, 16 oz and larger. For glass, you don't have a high volume so use either one.

July 16, 2010 Flag

A couple of drops of Dawn Ultra in a spray bottle full of water works wonders on glass and mirrors. We use it everyday at the convienence store I manage. We also use it in the windshield washer container outside in the summer months. Leaves surfaces streakfree. One bottle of Dawn lasts a very long time!

Gina from Missouri

Make Your Own CleaningJuly 16, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes