Removing Perspirations Stains From T-shirt

I have a cotton t-shirt that means a great deal to me (it is a Robert F. Kennedy shirt that is no longer available). It had slight perspiration stains around the collar. I applied Spray-N-Wash to the stains, and they turned bright orange in the wash! The shirt is irreplaceable. How do I get these ugly stains out? Please help!

Len from Delmar, MD

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try 50% white vinegar and 50% warm water, mix and leave to soak overnight before laundering next day as usual

My husband had a white t-shirt that perspiration stains under the arms. I rubbed Cascade dishwashing liquid into them and then tossed into the wash as usual. No more stains.

I had some scrub top with stains under the arms. I used baking soda and water, made a paste, rubbed it in and washed it. They are like brand new. try it, it will not hurt the shirt.

Thanks! I will try each of these remedies and hope for the best!

Len

This yellow perspiration stain problem has been an issue for me and my husband whenever it came to washing his undershirts. He had his own idea of using Whisk straight up before putting the shirts go in the laundry. However, I cannot attest to which one if any this process worked on. So I have now sent him this link and see what he thinks of these other "solutions and hopefully, any good results! Thanks for the tips.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 20, 2008
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:38:11 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.