Law and Order: SVU Themed Party

I'm throwing a Surprise 50th Birthday Party for my Mom. I want to have a Law & Order: SVU theme because she really likes the show. I'm already going to get the Caution / Do Not Enter tape and I'm going to get see-through paper that I will print fingerprints on and stick to the walls.

Other than that, I'm coming up a little short.

Any ideas?

Jacquelyn from Allen Park, MI

You might want to have cardboard with height lines and another board for them to hold - like they are in a line-up (instead take a digital picture)

Have a curtained off area with table and chairs for the questioning room. nice effect/atmosphere

Local police might have sticker badges for free as well. You could print our some missing children and place them up- though that could be a downer

That's all I can think of

Create a wanted poster with your mother's picture. You can high-light her DOB because it's her birthday but make sure her height and weight are flattering

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesOctober 31, 2005
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Gifted Money
Paying Taxes on Gifted Money
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas