Homemade Wrinkle Releaser

I was buying a bottle of wrinkle releaser every week so I decided to experiment with cost costing methods. At first I simply added water to make the bottle last longer. Then I decided that was still too expensive. Now I take a large spray bottle and fill it with cold water. I then add about a teaspoon of fabric softener to the water. This gives it a wonderful smell and is working just fine.

My husband loves that I personalize the scents that he enjoys. Also, I find that cream and light blue softeners work the best. You want the water to be slightly cloudy, too much and it will not come out clear. For extra wrinkle release, spray then throw in the dryer.

By twistedpigtail from Batesville, AR