Fixing Digital Clocks

I was wondering if anyone knows if digital clocks which work but which are missing part of the display can be fixed. I have a microwave which is missing several segments of the LED/LCD display -- so much so that many numbers are hard to read -- and a clock radio which just recently is missing one of its segments.

Laurel from Kokomo, IN

Laurel,

The digital clock on my kitchen stove did the same thing. Since I have a wall clock and the clock on my microwave, I didn't worry about it.

But then a storm knocked my power off for several hours and when it came back on, the clock on my stove was showing all the numbers again.

So, maybe if you unplug your microwave and then plug it back in, it will fix your problem.

Worth a try : )

Hope it works!

my oven clock is also missing the center #. i dont know why but it has been like that pretty much the whole time i have had the stove.

The replacement part can normally be found at the manufacturers website. I fix everything in our home, the biggest problem is tracking down parts and getting them at a reasonable price on the net.

Clock Repair
Repairing Clocks
Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Small)January 17, 2007
Digital Converter Box
Using a Digital Converter Box
Picture of a digital camera.
Organizing Digital Photos
Film Slide
Converting Slides to a Digital Format
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
🎄