Finding Parts for a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock

There are online sources for purchasing the replacement movement for a quartz 85 clock. This is a guide about finding parts for a Quartz 85 anniversary clock.

I'm looking for the part that runs the clock, it was my parents clock, with lots of memories, it just quit running. The clock is a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock wo85/00675 NIB 85/111.

Judy from MI

Answers

Best Answer

My mother's needed the wire that holds
the weights. I took it to a jeweler. That
may be the best for correct repair. It
meaning so much to you.

By Linda (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Since this is a special clock, take it to an antique clock repair person. We had one growing up too. We kids called it a this way-that way clock!

By Judy (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Thank's for the response ,I took it to the jewelers,they couldn't fix it ,I need to replace all the works,thought if I could fine one just like it, I could replace the part

I have a quartz 85 clock, made in Germany, model #WO85/00675. I would like to find someone to repair it, it does not run.

By Rey Costa from San Antonio, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I had a problem with my german made cuckoo clock and made a repair inquiry and got a reply and perhaps this person will know what to do. He is a retired repairman for german cuckoo clocks and gives free advice.

http://www.cuckooclockdoctor.com/

Where can I find the scheme for a Quartz 85 W085/00675? I have to reassemble this clock for my grand father.

By Giovanni Martinoia

Answers

While my old eyes can't read them, there are hundreds on Google Images...it would be just paring it down to exactly the company you are looking for:

www.google.com/search?q=clock+schematics&client...

Also There are forums devoted to clocks...perhaps one of the experts on at this link can assist:

mb.nawcc.org/.../

There are also some general YouTube videos that may help:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_gRFkZVbE

You need to find out who made the clock, and then contact the manufacturer

I would like to price and locate a quartz clock movement, 85 wo85/00675, made in Germany, for my Concordia anniversary clock. Any ideas?

By Edmund