Finding Parts for a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock?

There are online sources for purchasing the replacement movement for a quartz 85 clock. This is a page about finding parts for a Quartz 85 anniversary clock.

I'm looking for the part that runs the clock, it was my parents clock, with lots of memories, it just quit running. The clock is a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock wo85/00675 NIB 85/111.

Judy from MI

Answers

Best Answer

My mother's needed the wire that holds
the weights. I took it to a jeweler. That
may be the best for correct repair. It
meaning so much to you.

By Linda (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Since this is a special clock, take it to an antique clock repair person. We had one growing up too. We kids called it a this way-that way clock!

By Judy (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Thank's for the response ,I took it to the jewelers,they couldn't fix it ,I need to replace all the works,thought if I could fine one just like it, I could replace the part

I have a quartz 85 clock, made in Germany, model #WO85/00675. I would like to find someone to repair it, it does not run.

By Rey Costa from San Antonio, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I had a problem with my german made cuckoo clock and made a repair inquiry and got a reply and perhaps this person will know what to do. He is a retired repairman for german cuckoo clocks and gives free advice.

www.cuckooclockdoctor.com/

I have a clock with a 2.5 inch diameter dial. The clock uses an 85 German W085/0065 movement. I am looking for two (minute and hour) black replacement hands - both are push-on.

The spindle diameters on the movement are too small for other replacement hands I have tried.

I cannot replace the movement as it is used to rotate four Bavarian figurines under the clock. The movement works OK, I just need the hands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live in Texas.

Thanks.

Answers

That movement is probably the most common among German clocks but finding replacement hands may be more trouble.

Would it be possible to inquire at a higher-end jewelry store? Or an antique German clock repair shop in your area/zip code?
If they repair old German clocks I feel sure they would have items like this.

If you do not wish to go that route then you may be able to inquire at some of the German clock forums but you will probably have to join each one to be able to ask your question. Most likely anyone of them can help you.
Here is a link to a parts shop:

www.selva.de/.../clock-movements

Forums and information sites:

cuckooclockdoctor.com/.../

www.clockworks.com/

nawcc.org/

In a lot of cases like this you more than likely are going to have to go to a repair shop for clocks to get this one done. I am not sure they even make this part or it is a special order part for your clock.

I would try and contact the manufacture of the clock, I am sure they have a website and ask them if they sell these parts and where you can buy one.

Contact this site for parts and sales - Put in your info ,after logging in - www.clockworks.com/.../quartz-clock-movements.html - They have German movement parts. If not inquire if the have assistance to another location.

I would like to know where I can buy the Torsion Haller clock movement: quartz 85 w0085/00675. Attached are photos of my clock.
Thanks a lot.

Answers

Try this site Https://www.clockworks.com

Clockworks.com or
amazon. www.clockworks.com/

This should not be too much of a problem. I have replaced movements in other clocks in the past. I went to a clock repair shop in my area and brought the clock with me.

I found out it was easier to find the correct parts for the clocks like this. If you do not have such a place in your area then you will need to visit Amazon to buy the parts for your clock.

Our anniversary clock quit working even though I replaced the battery twice. On the face it says Concordia & Germany at the bottom. On the back it has Quartz 85 and the numbers W085/00675. Where can I purchase the replacement and how do I replace it? I would appreciate any help you can send my way. Thank you!

Answers

I would take it to a jeweler who fixes clocks

Buy in Sweden Clas Ohlson urverk which fits the format to your clock

Where can I find the scheme for a Quartz 85 W085/00675? I have to reassemble this clock for my grand father.

By Giovanni Martinoia

Answers

While my old eyes can't read them, there are hundreds on Google Images...it would be just paring it down to exactly the company you are looking for:

www.google.com/search?q=clock+schematics&client...

Also There are forums devoted to clocks...perhaps one of the experts on at this link can assist:

mb.nawcc.org/.../

There are also some general YouTube videos that may help:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_gRFkZVbE

You need to find out who made the clock, and then contact the manufacturer

I would like to price and locate a quartz clock movement, 85 wo85/00675, made in Germany, for my Concordia anniversary clock. Any ideas?

By Edmund

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 22, 2017
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Parts-for-a-Quartz-85-Anniversary-Clock.html