Finding Parts for a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock

There are online sources for purchasing the replacement movement for a quartz 85 clock. This is a guide about finding parts for a Quartz 85 anniversary clock.

I'm looking for the part that runs the clock, it was my parents clock, with lots of memories, it just quit running. The clock is a Quartz 85 Anniversary Clock wo85/00675 NIB 85/111.

Judy from MI

Answers

Best Answer

My mother's needed the wire that holds
the weights. I took it to a jeweler. That
may be the best for correct repair. It
meaning so much to you.

By Linda (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Since this is a special clock, take it to an antique clock repair person. We had one growing up too. We kids called it a this way-that way clock!

By Judy (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Thank's for the response ,I took it to the jewelers,they couldn't fix it ,I need to replace all the works,thought if I could fine one just like it, I could replace the part

I have a quartz 85 clock, made in Germany, model #WO85/00675. I would like to find someone to repair it, it does not run.

By Rey Costa from San Antonio, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I had a problem with my german made cuckoo clock and made a repair inquiry and got a reply and perhaps this person will know what to do. He is a retired repairman for german cuckoo clocks and gives free advice.

http://www.cuckooclockdoctor.com/

I would like to price and locate a quartz clock movement, 85 wo85/00675, made in Germany, for my Concordia anniversary clock. Any ideas?

By Edmund

Where can I find the scheme for a Quartz 85 W085/00675? I have to reassemble this clock for my grand father.

By Giovanni Martinoia