Bruiser (Chihuahua)

Bruiser is a 1 and 1\2 year old Chihuahua. Bruiser was a birthday gift to my niece Catherine from her father last August. He likes to chase Catherine and chew on her arms, they wrestle all day. She has taught him several tricks, he is very smart for such a small dog. He has been a joy to the family.

What a darling. Chi's are so fun and cuddly. My mom has a black and white one and it is the most cuddly dog you could ever imagine. Here is Andy in his bedroom with an old crib rail as a pet gate. He is now free in the house, but at this time he was still being potty pad trained. Robyn

Precious photo! My son has a chihuahua named Cheech who is the same color as Bruiser. Yes, my grandchild has FOUR legs. lol He is a loving little thing though. He demands the human touch. I have said many times that I don't believe we will ever have a grandchild that loves us any more than Cheech does. He is a treasured member of our family! It looks like Catherine thinks Bruiser is pretty special too! Thanks for sharing.

I just love the name you have given for such a tiny dog. Funny!

Oh precious and sweet! They are both adorable. Sounds like they were made for each other enjoy.

Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 24, 2009
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
🎉
🎄