Chihuahua Photos

Category Chihuahua
Chihuahuas are a fun breed of dog to photograph. This page contains Chihuahua photos.

Chihuahua Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Chihuahua Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Your Pet's Age
10 Weeks

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
He is the 4th born of a litter of 6, on November 22, 2013.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to run through the house, chasing his parents and siblings. He has recently learned the magic of chew toys. He also enjoys it when the humans in the house have company visit, because everyone loves to look at him and play with him.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Of six born in the litter, Mr. Little is the only brindle colored puppy. He is also the one with the calmest personality. He truly is an amazing little dog and is definitely one of a kind.

I've had Chihuahuas all of my life. I've had friends with Chihuahuas. I've seen hundred, if not thousands of photos of Chihuahuas and I have never seen a brindled colored Chihuahua. That is also the most common comment that I hear about him. Everyone says that they have never seen one.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Cha Cha is 6 1/2 years old and a Chihuahua. Cha Cha is a rescue dog. She came from a home where the other family dog treated her badly. The other dog had a litter so the family decide to let Cha Cha go.

She is a wonderful little girl, sweet, sweet, sweet all the way though. She smiles and winks, we love her dearly. She likes to perform her tricks for treats. Go for beach walks, well I actually carry her in a pouch so she doesn't really walk, LOL She has me trained very well.

By NoRulesArt

Cha Cha (Chihuahua)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 27

Willow was my 2 year old Chihuahua. My daughter gave Willow to me. Willow loved to be near me and participate in anything I was doing. I've had a lot of pets in my lifetime, yet Willow was the one who stole my heart forever.

She seemed to adore me in a time in my life I felt very alone.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Lil Bit just showed up in our driveway the day after Thanksgiving in 2014. She was obviously abandoned. I continue to check every day for anyone looking for her. I do this because I would like them to know that she is being well cared for and has a wonderful home.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Teddy Bear is a five month old Chihuahua mix. I work at a grocery store and a little kid was selling them outside the grocery store. He was the last one and the kid had been there all day. I couldn't leave him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Many years ago, I was given this dog as a gift from a lady friend. My dog loved life and people.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Bentley is a 4 month old short haired Chihuahua. I've never had my own dog and my husband surprised me with my puppy for Mother's Day. He's my little handsome man. He likes to play with his best friend, my husband's kitten!

He is the sweetest dog. We just had 6 kittens and he goes in the closet and lays with all of them and cleans them one by one. When he hears them crying, he flies into the closet to check on them! It's the sweetest thing.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

We wanted another puppy after just losing our second elderly Chihuahua in less than 3 months. We found out about Jackson through a friend and he fit in perfectly with our other new puppy, Chloe.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Twinkle is a 1 year old chihuahua I got from a friend of mine for $20. She is absolutely the cutest thing ever.

I love her and she is exactly what I have wanted in a pet. She like to run and jump.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Rumba is 7 months old and a Chihuahua. We purchase her from a private family. She likes to chase rabbits, eat anything and everything, and play with her squeaky stuffed toys.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

She was a stray that my then 14 year old son found running around in a shopping center parking lot.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Gizmo is an 11 month old Chihuahua from a private breeder. I got Gizmo on November 6, 2009. Gizmo likes to play fetch, and go for car rides.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Pedo loves to give grandkids a high five.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Bunny is a 2 year old Chihuahua. I originally got Bunny for my mother but unfortunately she passed away a little over a month after we got Bunny. Naturally I kept her and she is such a joy to our family.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Maggie Mae is 3 years old and a longhair chihuahua. I had been looking for a while when I saw in the paper that they were having chihuahuas at a nearby antique mall. I went and didn't have to look any further once I saw her.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Pedro is a 3 year old Chihuahua. I got him as a gift for my birthday from a friend. He loves to wrestle with my Schnauzer. He also loves to bury up in the warm laundry when it first comes out of the dryer.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Chloe is 4 months old and a Chihuahua. We spotted Chloe in a photo on the internet and drove 110 miles to pick her up from a military family in Fort Bragg, NC this past July 13th, (Friday, the 13th!). What a very LUCKY day for us!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Gigi is a one and a half year old Chihuahua. My husband got her for me for Christmas, 2007. She loves to chase the rooster, carry an egg to the house and eat it raw, play with her stuffed animals, and play with the cats.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Angelina 'Jolie' is a 6 year old Chihuahua. She was our housewarming present to ourselves when she was 5 weeks old! She was the runt of the litter, and unwanted by others because she was a deer head instead of an apple head.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I adopted her. She likes to run and play with my mom's dog Otis.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We went to our rescue in town "just to look". That was May of 2015. Sam loves to have his belly rubbed! If we lay on the livingroom floor, he likes to jump on us. He's so funny, it almost looks like he's laughing when he does that.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8
Load More