Chihuahua Photos

Category Chihuahua
Chihuahuas are a fun breed of dog to photograph. This page contains Chihuahua photos.

Chihuahua Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Chihuahua Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Your Pet's Age
10 Weeks

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
He is the 4th born of a litter of 6, on November 22, 2013.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to run through the house, chasing his parents and siblings. He has recently learned the magic of chew toys. He also enjoys it when the humans in the house have company visit, because everyone loves to look at him and play with him.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Of six born in the litter, Mr. Little is the only brindle colored puppy. He is also the one with the calmest personality. He truly is an amazing little dog and is definitely one of a kind.

I've had Chihuahuas all of my life. I've had friends with Chihuahuas. I've seen hundred, if not thousands of photos of Chihuahuas and I have never seen a brindled colored Chihuahua. That is also the most common comment that I hear about him. Everyone says that they have never seen one.

Comment Like this photo? 11

Cha Cha is 6 1/2 years old and a Chihuahua. Cha Cha is a rescue dog. She came from a home where the other family dog treated her badly. The other dog had a litter so the family decide to let Cha Cha go.

She is a wonderful little girl, sweet, sweet, sweet all the way though. She smiles and winks, we love her dearly. She likes to perform her tricks for treats. Go for beach walks, well I actually carry her in a pouch so she doesn't really walk, LOL She has me trained very well.

By NoRulesArt

Cha Cha (Chihuahua)

Comment Like this photo? 27

Willow was my 2 year old Chihuahua. My daughter gave Willow to me. Willow loved to be near me and participate in anything I was doing. I've had a lot of pets in my lifetime, yet Willow was the one who stole my heart forever. She seemed to adore me in a time in my life I felt very alone. I looked forward to being with her just as much.

The one "game" she insisted on was to run away a few feet out the door so I would chase her. One day she ran in front of a car after running out the front door. The driver of the car was almost as heartbroken as I felt. It's been a few years since she died, but Willow is still the pet who has my heart.

By Gramama

Chihuahua in blue fleece shirt.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Your Pet's Age

1 1/2

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
Lil Bit just showed up in our driveway the day after Thanksgiving in 2014. She was obviously abandoned because to this day I have not found anyone looking for her. I continue to check every day online, newspapers, etc. and will continue to check for anyone looking for her. I do this because I would like them to know that she is being well cared for and has a wonderful home. She was very, very, very skinny, infested with fleas twice the size of a grain of rice, thousands of them! She was very dehydrated and very scared. I bathed her, fed her, and she fell asleep on my chest zipped up inside my sweatshirt. She was the cutest little dog I had ever seen. Although up to that point I really wasn't a little dog person, she melted my heart immediately. She has since made her royal highness self very at home and she believes she rules this house! She has no fear of anything or anyone, not even a 160lb American Bulldog who walks by daily with his owner in tow. Much like her mom (me) she doesn't realize she's only 5lbs and has no problem letting anyone who walks by or rides by on a bicycle that she means business.

She is very much a mommy's and daddy's girl. My boyfriend is just as enamored of her as I am, although he won't admit it. She's very attached to me though, always choosing to cuddle up with me at night rather than her daddy and the other 2 dogs we have.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Lil Bit loves to terrorize our other female dog "Lucy", constantly biting on her ears, legs, and tail, whatever she can get ahold of, she nibbles on poor Lucy. Lil Bit loves to chase and be chased by Karma, my Seal Point Siamese, and can sometimes tolerate sleeping next to her, but don't even think about getting her to admit that! (Proof positive see the pics of Lil Bit above, sleeping next to Karma.)
Lil Bit also loves to go for rides with me when I pick my boyfriend up at work or any other trips she can convince me to take her on. She loves to play fetch (small tennis balls are the best fit) and if she gets upset about something, you know it because whatever is within her reach will become a pile of shredded bits and pieces. She will show you what happens when you don't let her go in the car for a ride. Shame on me for leaving her at home that day!

Lil Bit is the classic example of a Chihuahua, from what I have read and been told. She is rebellious, stubborn, and has yet to master potty training. She has a bad habit of "marking" her bed, our bed, the couch/chairs, etc., if we don't watch her closely. I am going to try bringing in a trainer soon, so I can be trained while she's being trained!
I can't believe I am actually admitting this, but Lil Bit has the startings of a wardrobe like mine. She has many t-shirts, jackets, etc., but just recently I bought her a "sundress" (omg! really?). It has one shoulder strap and a cute little ruffle flower on the skirt. I put it on her and she pranced around like I knew she would, proud as all get out.

Comment Like this photo? 12

Teddy Bear is a five month old Chihuahua mix. I work at a grocery store and a little kid was selling them outside the grocery store. He was the last one and the kid had been there all day. I couldn't leave him.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 13

Many years ago, I was given this dog as a gift from a lady friend. My dog loved life and people.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Bentley is a 4 month old short haired Chihuahua. I've never had my own dog and my husband surprised me with my puppy for Mother's Day. He's my little handsome man. He likes to play with his best friend, my husband's kitten! He is the sweetest dog. We just had 6 kittens and he goes in the closet and lays with all of them and cleans them one by one. When he hears them crying, he flies into the closet to check on them! It's the sweetest thing.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

We wanted another puppy after just losing our second elderly Chihuahua in less than 3 months. We found out about Jackson through a friend and he fit in perfectly with our other new puppy, Chloe.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Twinkle is a 1 year old chihuahua I got from a friend of mine for $20. She is absolutely the cutest thing ever. I love her and she is exactly what I have wanted in a pet. She like to run and jump.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Rumba is 7 months old and a Chihuahua. We purchase her from a private family. She likes to chase rabbits, eat anything and everything, and play with her squeaky stuffed toys.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 17

She was a stray that my then 14 year old son found running around in a shopping center parking lot.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Gizmo is an 11 month old Chihuahua from a private breeder. I got Gizmo on November 6, 2009. Gizmo likes to play fetch, and go for car rides.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Pedo loves to give grandkids a high five.

Comment Like this photo? 10

Bunny is a 2 year old Chihuahua. I originally got Bunny for my mother but unfortunately she passed away a little over a month after we got Bunny. Naturally I kept her and she is such a joy to our family.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Maggie Mae is 3 years old and a longhair chihuahua. I had been looking for a while when I saw in the paper that they were having chihuahuas at a nearby antique mall. I went and didn't have to look any further once I saw her.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Pedro is a 3 year old Chihuahua. I got him as a gift for my birthday from a friend. He loves to wrestle with my Schnauzer. He also loves to bury up in the warm laundry when it first comes out of the dryer.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Chloe is 4 months old and a Chihuahua. We spotted Chloe in a photo on the internet and drove 110 miles to pick her up from a military family in Fort Bragg, NC this past July 13th, (Friday, the 13th!). What a very LUCKY day for us!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Gigi is a one and a half year old Chihuahua. My husband got her for me for Christmas, 2007. She loves to chase the rooster, carry an egg to the house and eat it raw, play with her stuffed animals, and play with the cats.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Angelina 'Jolie' is a 6 year old Chihuahua. She was our housewarming present to ourselves when she was 5 weeks old! She was the runt of the litter, and unwanted by others because she was a deer head instead of an apple head.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

I adopted her. She likes to run and play with my mom's dog Otis.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

We went to our rescue in town "just to look". That was May of 2015. Sam loves to have his belly rubbed! If we lay on the livingroom floor, he likes to jump on us. He's so funny, it almost looks like he's laughing when he does that.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I got them this year. They like to play with each other, play outside, as well as, playing with the wobble ball.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

This little guy Tiger is really full of life! I bought him for my elderly mom to keep her company as she lost her blue chihuahua boy who she had for 12 years. Tiger is really a rare colored chiahuahua, like a striped cat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Chocolate Chip is 6 years old, Chocolate Cookie is 3 years old and Chocolate Kiss is 3 years old and are all chihuahuas. I got them all at different times.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

I got him when he was 6 months old.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Ivyann is a 3 year old Chihuahua. I got her 3 years ago from a reputable breeder. Ivy loves to play with her toys, go for walks, and car rides.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I rescued these two Chihuahuas when the breeder didn't want them anymore, because they were too old to breed. Both have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, but I was happy to give them a great life before they did. They will always be my angels.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Nina is the newest member of our family. She is a rescue, that was brought to WA from a high-kill shelter in CA. She is an amazing girl and a great companion to our children. She has the quirkiest personality and constantly has us laughing!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Toby is 9 years old and a chihuahua. I got my doggy when I he was 3 months old. He likes it when we chase him around the house and when I get him up and hold him on one arm like a parrot.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Dixie is a 9 month old Chihuahua. I have been wanting a chihuahua for some time. I looked on Craigslist and the people met me behind Hooters with her.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

We got Abby as a puppy about 2 years ago. Abby loves to sleep. When she is not sleeping, she loves to play with our cat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Mom adopted him a long time ago from a friend. Andy likes to cuddle up under a blanket and look out at the world. He is a little joy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

I got DJ over the summer. He was born when I was at the Florida FFA convention. He was ready to be separated from his mother when I was at church camp. So on my way home from camp, we went to my aunt's house to pick him up. It was love at first sight!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4
Load More