Trip To Petoskey, Michigan

This picture was from our trip to Petoskey, Michigan last summer. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been! This particular picture was taken at the bay.

We fed this little guy at the bay in Petoskey, Michigan. He was one of many!

This picture is of a lighthouse that we saw at the bay.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Hi Robin, yes, Petoskey is beautiful! I lived there from the late 60's. That breakwater/lighthouse, I remember it well. Petoskey changed a lot, since I lived there, and back then, I had to go into a wooded area to get on to the breakwater. I was sitting there on the end of it, and a storm came up quick, and the waves were going over the breakwater, and I almost didn't make it back. I would run to the metal pilings in the middle of it, and I would hold on tight as the waves went over me, and between the waves, I just ran as fast as I could between those metal posts, and hung on tight to them for my very life.

I still remember it clearly having to get back to shore. Wow, great picture of it in here, thanks!

Petoskey, Michigan
Petoskey, Michigan Frugal Travel Guide
Photos ScenerySeptember 4, 2007
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
map of Michigan
Michigan Frugal Travel Guide
Travel Tips for Alger County in Michigan, US Grand Island Lighthouse
Alger County, Michigan Frugal Travel Guide
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips