Easy meal made from the pantry in less than 20 minutes!
- 16 oz. Vegetables (your choice - green beans, broccoli, and corn are good)
- 2 lb. diced poultry or ground meat
- 2 cups salsa (any variety)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked rice or pasta (angel hair or thin spaghetti is good)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- fresh chopped herbs (optional)
Cook the veggies over medium heat until soft. Add meat and salsa. Continue to cook until meat is done, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve mixture over rice or pasta adding optional shredded cheese and herbs if desired.
|Time:||5 Minutes Preparation Time|
15 Minutes Cooking Time
By sydneyh from Gardner, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 17, 2016 at 11:29:33 AM on 10.0.2.137 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us