Small Mesh Vegetable Bags

Where can I buy small mesh vegetable bags? I use them for homemade bird suet cakes.

Beth from Des Moines, IA

Ask your neighbors and friends to save the mesh bags from oranges and onions, etc.

Have you looked at those Puffy bath scrubbers; I have used them for several things that I needed a type of netting for. The more you stretch them the larger the holes are.

I have even used them to catch large seeds on dry flower heads.

Please do not use mesh onion bags for the birds. I had used them for many years until a bird got its' leg tangled in one. I had a hard time trying to save the bird. The bird was so stressed out, as so was I. Good thing I was home when it happened. It was very cold and the poor thing would have froze or broke its' leg. Invest in the wire cages, they last forever and are safer then the mesh bags.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 14, 2009
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
Mesh Produce Bag
Reusing Mesh Produce Bags