Link: Shop With iGive To Donate To Charities

I like to support an animal shelter in Northeast Ohio that takes in abused farm animals, called Happy Trails Animal Sanctuary. I always wished I could give more, then I found a site called It gives a percentage of my online purchase amounts to this charity when I shop stores through their site. These are online stores that I shop from anyway.

It's so wonderful to have a percentage of that purchase go to a charity of MY choice. If you have a favorite charity, check iGive to see how you can donate to it through your purchases. (I don't work for them, I just really like this idea.)

By ohiogirl from OH

Another good link for giving to non-profits. You don't even have to spend money, just click.

You can support any or all seven organizations. You may have to copy and paste this link.

August 24, 20150 found this helpful is another cause shopping platform..

Better Living Charity TipsApril 12, 2011
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence