Link: Shop With iGive To Donate To Charities

I like to support an animal shelter in Northeast Ohio that takes in abused farm animals, called Happy Trails Animal Sanctuary. I always wished I could give more, then I found a site called iGive.com. It gives a percentage of my online purchase amounts to this charity when I shop stores through their site. These are online stores that I shop from anyway.

It's so wonderful to have a percentage of that purchase go to a charity of MY choice. If you have a favorite charity, check iGive to see how you can donate to it through your purchases. (I don't work for them, I just really like this idea.)

By ohiogirl from OH

Another good link for giving to non-profits. You don't even have to spend money, just click.

You can support any or all seven organizations. You may have to copy and paste this link.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces

http://www.ziphub.com/ is another cause shopping platform..

Better Living Charity TipsApril 12, 2011
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
🎉
🎄