Binding Off on Knifty Knitter Round Loom

On the Knifty Knitter, when trying to stop making the brim of a hat, how do you take off the last row of stitches for the brim? It's leaving big loops.

By Cindy from NY

Just Google Knitting Looms and you will find lots of help, here are a few places you can look, also try ... =0CCoQqwQwAw&fp=570f19f4095ee271

I hope this helps.

You crochet around it, type in 'purling sprite' into Google, she wrote the book on loom knitting.

You must be doing something different. The brim I make is knitted first, then when it is twice the desired length, bring the stitches from the first row up and over the working stitches on the pegs. On the next row, knit the 2 stitches on the pegs as one and continue up the hat. Brim is finished first. Maybe this is a different pattern and not really what you call a brim. but a cuff. I use it for children, kids, and myself for a warm, but not dressy, hat. Sandra

February 4, 2012 Flag

How do I bind off a plastic round loom?

By Rita from Meadville, PA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are several videos on you tube that show you how to bind off on a knifty knitter loom. Here is a link to one of them:

August 23, 2010 Flag

How do you bind off a Knifty Knitter round loom to leave an open end?

By Pat from Allenstown, NH

Crafts KnittingAugust 23, 2010
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter