Low Cost Bedroom Decorating Ideas

I am a 24 year boy. I have a 10/11 foot room with one table, one computer with table, two trunks, four chairs, hanger to hang clothes and one floor bed. My room color is pink. How can I decorate my room without cost?

I want to put nature photos on my walls. How do I decorate the photos? I love sports like football and basketball. I want to put these instruments in my room. How it is possible to decorate with flowers, books, lights, and your ideas?

By Shohag from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Shohag, I would think the cheapest thing you can do to your room is to paint it in a more masculine color. Pick your color according to the nature photos. Maybe a soft olive green might look good. Do you really need 4 chairs in your room? Seems like a lot for such a small room. I guess when you say you have a floor bed, it means just a regular bed? Get a bedspread that is complimentary to the wall color and nature posters. On one wall I would put the nature posters and on another wall if you have basketball or football pics or posters, I would put them there. I hope I have helped.

Sorry, but I don't think there is anything UN-masculine about pink walls for a guy. Especially in other countries where it is such a popular color for decorating-regardless of sex!

As for the nature photos-you could put them in cheap frames that you cover with stuff from nature, like sticks, bits of wood, rocks, shells (whatever is around outside & free), that you would glue to the frames.

If you do not already have the pictures, perhaps you or a friend could take pictures of nature that have sports going on in the foreground.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BedroomJanuary 18, 2011
A dog being check out by a veterinarian.
Finding a Low Cost Vet Clinic
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
Nicely decorated bedroom.
Decorating a Bedroom
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes