Store FinderConsumer Advice

On Line Shopping Sites in the UK for Purchasing Gift Certificates

Does anyone know of websites particularly department stores located in the United Kingdom that take Visa, Discover, or Mastercard to purchase gift certificates and send on to a recipient there in London? Thank you kindly for any help anyone contributes.

By Barbara from Boerne, TX

I just recently discovered that Amazon offers gift cards/certificates and I know there is an Amazon.UK. Not exactly sure what the URL is for it but I have seen it and I have had orders from UK customers.

I am sure most of the large stores would do this. Amazon send e vouchers or mail vouchers. You can also check this out:

http://www.theg  mp;referrer=none

Hope this helps.