Laundry Trick For Emptying Pockets

This is a little something that I do to save me time, money, and sanity. As soon as I take my pants off for the day, I look through all my pants pockets and remove change, papers, and Chapsticks. Then I button and zip my pants.

This way, I know when I put them in the washer if the pockets have been emptied or not. Now, I don't have any more melted Chapstick tubes or ruined pieces of paper with important phone numbers on them.

By Anima B. from Normal, LI

It's also a good time for turning the pants inside out. Blue jeans especially are much less likely to develop holes before their time if washed inside out.

Laundry Tips and Tricks, Dirty Laundry in a White Basket
Laundry Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 10, 2006
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
constipated woman
Remedies for Constipation
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Hand pouring powdered laundry detergent into washing machine using pink scoop
Emergency Laundry Detergent Substitutions