Getting Coupons in the Mail

Find the best way to get coupons for products you want by US mail. This guide is about getting coupon in the mail.

Does anyone know of a website that I could go to that has coupons that will be delivered to my door? In my area, they do not allow on-line printed coupons.

Thank you,
Sarah from Winchester, VA

Answer Was this helpful? 3
Best Answer

Yes all you need to do is look in your cupboards at any food item, go to their website click on contact us email them a request for coupons by mail. They will be there within the next two weeks and you can do it as many times as you like. I do it all the time and yes it works. Sincerely, Sarah

Email me sometime rattie05 AT yahoo.com

I have been embarrassed by printing coupons and getting to the store only to find that they were counterfeit. How to I get on mailing list for coupons in the mail only?

By Christl B.

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

I don't know of such a program, or I'd join it myself...and I subscribe to a lot of frugal mailing lists. :)

If you want legit internet coupons, you can't go wrong at the Smart Source and Red Plum web sites (they're the companies that print coupons for Sunday newspapers). Also, Coupons.com printables are legit.

Something else you can do is just call the companies whose products you like, comment on them, and they'll usually offer to send you some coupons for the product. If they fail to do so, just ask for a coupon. I've saved lots of money this way!

How to get coupons in the mail? I'm having trouble with my printer.

By Ralph

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

If you go to CVS or Ralph's or whatever your local store is, you can have them put you on a physical coupon list. Trust me, they will be happy to do so. Don't give up on the online stuff. There are too many good deals. Go to the local library and try to print a few off if you can. Good luck.

How do I get coupons through the mail?

By Keisha

Best Answer

Write or email companies telling them how much you like their products and ask for couponsthey want you to buy their products, so are happy to do this. Sometimes you will receive coupons for free things!

Check out all the couponing sites online. Extreme couponing is so popular right now and there are lots of websites telling you how to do it and where to get coupons and freebies. I like to send off for at least one freebie a day to keep my mailbox busy! If you're on Facebook, if you "like" a company or product, you can get access to coupons that way. There are also "coupon trains" where you swap coupons with other couponers via snail mail. A lot of companies offer coupons that you print out, so if you don't have a printer, you should get one. Walmart sells them as low as $29.

I want to start getting magazines and coupons in the mail, but I don't know how. Please help.

By Danielle T

Answer Was this helpful? 1

You have to subscribe to magazines to start receiving them in the mail. When you buy a magazine at a store, it should have at least one subscription card in it. You just fill out the card and mail it with the payment to the company. I have no idea how to get coupons in the mail, other than to contact a particular company and ask for coupons for their product.

How can I get my coupons by mail?

By asmasaleh63

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Most coupons can be downloaded and printed. If you copy and paste them to a word doc, you can simply put multiples on each page and print them at once. Six or eight on a page is a better use of the ink and paper than one per page, so try it out?

How do I get coupons in the mail?

By Yolanda

Best Answer

You can get coupons by calling the 800 number they have on product. You can also go to website and print out coupons for products and use them the same way.

How do I receive coupons in the mail?

By Rhondah from Andersonville, TN

Best Answer

You can go to the manufacturer site and request a coupon there, often times, if it is a Bricks coupon printer, you can click on "help" at the bottom right of the print page and request your coupon in the mail. Also, you can go to Rightathome.com and request their coupon book in the mail. Kroger will also send you a coupon book about once a month. Those are the only resources I know of, I get coupons from all three of them.

I live in Welland Ontario and would like to know how to get coupons by mail with out a catch. Would I be able to pick more than 1 item at a time?

By Sharon from Welland, Ontario

Best Answer

I use the following all the time and get coupons as well as free samples, with no catch!

http://www.frugal-freebies.com/ (this is also on facebook)

http://brandsaver.ca/en_ca/

How can I get coupons in the mail?

By Megan

Best Answer

Join a Yahoo Group called "Coupon Loop". The moderator sends out coupons to each loop on Monday. The person receiving them, in the loop to which she assigns you, looks through the envelope, takes the ones out that they want and the ones that are almost expired, puts more in the envelope that will not expire before 3 weeks, and sends it to the next person you are told to send it to. I've been a member for a few years and find it very helpful.

Locally, I run a free coupon club at the library. I collect coupons from friends and everyone I meet. I ask, "Do you get the Sunday Paper, do you use coupons, what do you do with the ones you don't use?" Most say, "Throw them away". Then, I ask to have them and that is how I get them. Also the club members bring the coupons they don't use each week to share. The library gives me the room free. We hold the club for 2 hrs. The first hour, I let them look through the coupons I bring and the second hour I teach them how to use the coupons to save a lot of money.

How can I get coupons through the mail?

By Tyre from Annapolis, MD

Anonymous
Best Answer

Just call the 800#'s listed on the packages of the products you're interested in receiving coupons for and most companies will be happy to mail a coupon to you for that product and might offer some for other product coupons they sell if you just ask too. :-)

How can I start receiving coupons on products? They have to be mailed. I would like to start couponing, times are hard and money is tight.

By Connie

Hi, Connie. Have you tried searching for coupons on the Internet? Many companies post them on their websites and you can simply print to use them. Start with Proctor and Gamble then check out companies who provide your favourite brands (shampoo, for instance). You may have to register on each website, but you'll find that many companies will also send updates / new coupons to you by e-mail.

Good luck! Rose Anne

I am looking for other options for getting coupons through the mail. Where can I find some? I have a membership with coupons.ca and that is about it. However, it's still not enough.

By Marie-Eve from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Best Answer

I like All You magazine. You can look in the first few pages and there is a page that tells all the coupons in the whole magazine. I always buy this magazine when I have the money for all the coupons. If there is a particular product that you like, find it's parent company and ask them to send you coupons.

My printer is broken. How can I get coupons mailed to my house?

By Delilah

Best Answer

Go to the websites of your favorite products, and some allow you to sign up for mailed promotions. You can also write letters to the same companies, telling about how much you like a product, and they usually send something back, even if it is only one time.

Also check at your local newspaper office, and ask if they ever have any left-over coupon inserts, and what they do with them. If they just throw them away, ask if you can have one or two from time to time.

Is there a way I can get coupons through the mail? I do not want to print them on my printer. I would like to also know if I can find out what companies will send you coupons in the mail. Thank you. I hope you can help me.

I sometimes get coupons in the mail by visiting the specific vendor's website and requesting either by phone, email or form page.

My computer can't download coupons and I have a big family and I like to shop and save. Can you please help me with some addresses that I can write or call.

By Mona from Washington, NC

I had a similar problem in the States and tried contacting my favourite brands to see if they had a mailing list. They didn't and suggested I buy my local Sunday newspaper for coupon inserts.

That worked, but what really worked was using the library computers once or twice a week to print out coupons. At the time the cost per page (colour, as some coupons state the printing must be in colour) was $.30. B/W print offs were cheaper @$.25 per.

That cost may have gone up; at the time (last done in 2010) I only printed off coupons that made the cost of printing worthwhile, so obviously the coupon had to be worth more than the printing cost. More often than not the coupon was worth $.50 and $1.00 so I did find it worth the trouble to go to the library and print from there especially if a double coupon week was coming up for items I wanted to buy.

Also, I've noticed (my son still lives in the US) that nowadays most chains with loyalty cards have an option to load the coupon onto your card - swipe or scan the card at check-out and the discounts are automatically deducted. Kroger and CVS are the two I'm thinking of.

Are there any food companies that mail coupons?

David from Boynton Beach, FL

I go to the websites of the companies of the products that I use and sometimes I get coupons sometimes not but it doesnt hurt to try. I have gotten coupons from cabot cheese, keebler, quaker, and others.

How do I get coupons sent directly to my home address?

By Dorraine M.

I don't have an answer for you except that you may want to reconsider having them sent at all. Once you get on someone's radar, they will send you every tree killing piece of junk imaginable.

Most stores now offer those you can pick and choose, then print on line just the ones you like. Also, major stores have little stations where you can press a button and a coupon spits out of the machine, ready to use.

If you love tangible coupons however, I might suggest Valpak.

About 25-30 yrs ago I subscribed to a magazine called Freebies. I can't seem to find it or anything similar to it. Can you help me find it?

By Paula

Is this it? http://www.freebies.com/

Marg from England.

A lot of the stores where I live in Arkansas won't take coupons printed from the computer. Why can't I get coupons mailed to me?

By Dorian

Possibly because of time and cost of having someone sending them out.

How do I get companies to send me coupons at home?

By Maria

I would love to start getting things in the mail everyday. I'm a coupon lover and love to save money. How can I start getting coupons in the mail?

Load More