Getting Coupons in the Mail

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Find the best way to get coupons for products you want by US mail. This guide is about getting coupon in the mail.

Does anyone know of a website that I could go to that has coupons that will be delivered to my door? In my area, they do not allow on-line printed coupons.

Thank you,
Sarah from Winchester, VA

Answer Was this helpful? 3
Best Answer

Well if you are going to "buy" your coupons, get a newspaper subscription! The cooking club coupons sound like a rip off, I am sure they get the coupons free from companies and they are charging you (a lot) to make profit. There are a lot of businesses that take advantage of at-home people. The shopping shows are a big one. My mom spends money on those products (on qvc, hsn), she is handicapped and can't drive. She thinks she is getting these "great" products that you can get for a third of the price at the store. It causes me much disgust to think of all the people out there getting ripped off, and scammed! They even make it seem like they are your friends visiting when you have their show on. Yuck!

Ok I kinda got off subject, sorry if I upset anyone.

P.s. I have been rejected once for coupons online, by nabisco. You are probably better off calling their toll-free number

Best Answer

Yes all you need to do is look in your cupboards at any food item, go to their website click on contact us email them a request for coupons by mail. They will be there within the next two weeks and you can do it as many times as you like. I do it all the time and yes it works. Sincerely, Sarah

Email me sometime rattie05 AT yahoo.com

Best Answer

These places have sent me coupons so far for complimenting them:

Carl Buddig (2- $1 off of 4 packs)

Colgate-Palmolive (17 coupons for various products)

Campbells soup (2- $1 off coupons)

Mission Foods (2- up to $1.99 free off any product)

Anthony's pasta (got email saying my coupons will be delivered soon!)

Lofthouse Cookies (2- $.50 off any packages)

P&Geveryday (requested a coupon book with over $25 in savings)

Many websites you can ask for samples and they send coupons within the samples. Here are some sites I use and love everyday:

Frogslap.com

getitfree.us

icravefreebies.com

sweetfreestuff.com

allyou.com

ilovefreethings.com

myfreeproductsamples.com

all-free-samples.com

samplestuff.com

freesamples2fillupyourmailbox.com

Hope this helps. (:

I don't know about mail order coupons. But I do suggest calling your favorite brands' hotline number and asking for coupons. I have called to compliment, complain and just simply ask for coupons: they send me coupons! You could also go on their website and simply comment how much you like the product and they will send you coupons, (you always have to fill out address to comment). And remember: once in a while they may not send you coupons, but keep your confidence and keep going! Loyal customers deserve appreciation for supporting the growth of their business!

I joined the cooking club of america and they sent me this offer for 100 dollars worth of grocery coupons. I had to send in a self addressed stamped envelope and they sent me a paper filled with tons of products and 10 $10 stamps. You put the stamp on a paper and fill out that paper with 48 different numbers from the grocery list. and they send you a whole bunch of coupons. Oh and a dollar. I had to send a dollar each time I send in one of my $10 stamps. I dont know if you can just write them and ask to do it or what but here is the address and maybe this will work for you.

grocery coupon card

department cc

9072 lyndale avenue, south #175

bloomington, mn 55420

that is interesting.....i have called and emailed many companies that i purchase products from and they all say to me anyway that they arent in charge of coupons. maybe i should just keep calling and be the squeeky wheel.

I order my coupons for a small handling fee that way I get the ones i want or need here is the link

www.thecouponclippers.com

thecouponclippers.com

You have to pay a small fee for each coupon (.05-.12) but you can order multiples so that you can stock up on essentials. I've found that this web site is fast and efficient. Plus, I think it is run by some stay-at-home Moms who do some serious clipping.

Hi Sarah,

My only idea would be to go on-line with different manufacturers. Click on [contact us] And explain to them that you are unable to print out coupons and could they please mail you coupons. You may want to offer to send them a self addressed stamped envelope, To mail your coupons in. I can't imagine them saying "No"? It is worth a try! Let us know how you make out? "Good Luck".

Hugs,

Jackie

The cheapest way to get coupons is through Ebay, but you'll be getting 10 to 20 on one kind. I shop that way so it's great for me. If you want to find out more about couponing go to www.thegrocerygame.com. Last week I bought over $375.00 worth of groceries for $160.00. So I saved over $200.00. Good luck!

The printable coupons I have seen have always had an non-printable alternative - I just don't download their software & have them send me a hard copy.

another good way is to join or start a coupon train.

I order mine from

http://www.couponsandforms.com/

Used them many times, love to order from them and you can pay with paypal.

I have been embarrassed by printing coupons and getting to the store only to find that they were counterfeit. How to I get on mailing list for coupons in the mail only?

By Christl B.

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

I don't know of such a program, or I'd join it myself...and I subscribe to a lot of frugal mailing lists. :)

If you want legit internet coupons, you can't go wrong at the Smart Source and Red Plum web sites (they're the companies that print coupons for Sunday newspapers). Also, Coupons.com printables are legit.

Something else you can do is just call the companies whose products you like, comment on them, and they'll usually offer to send you some coupons for the product. If they fail to do so, just ask for a coupon. I've saved lots of money this way!

How to get coupons in the mail? I'm having trouble with my printer.

By Ralph

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

If you go to CVS or Ralph's or whatever your local store is, you can have them put you on a physical coupon list. Trust me, they will be happy to do so. Don't give up on the online stuff. There are too many good deals. Go to the local library and try to print a few off if you can. Good luck.

How do I get coupons through the mail?

By Keisha

Best Answer

Write or email companies telling them how much you like their products and ask for couponsthey want you to buy their products, so are happy to do this. Sometimes you will receive coupons for free things!

Check out all the couponing sites online. Extreme couponing is so popular right now and there are lots of websites telling you how to do it and where to get coupons and freebies. I like to send off for at least one freebie a day to keep my mailbox busy! If you're on Facebook, if you "like" a company or product, you can get access to coupons that way. There are also "coupon trains" where you swap coupons with other couponers via snail mail. A lot of companies offer coupons that you print out, so if you don't have a printer, you should get one. Walmart sells them as low as $29.

How do I get coupons in the mail?

By Yolanda

Best Answer

You can get coupons by calling the 800 number they have on product. You can also go to website and print out coupons for products and use them the same way.

How do I receive coupons in the mail?

By Rhondah from Andersonville, TN

Best Answer

You can go to the manufacturer site and request a coupon there, often times, if it is a Bricks coupon printer, you can click on "help" at the bottom right of the print page and request your coupon in the mail. Also, you can go to Rightathome.com and request their coupon book in the mail. Kroger will also send you a coupon book about once a month. Those are the only resources I know of, I get coupons from all three of them.

I live in Welland Ontario and would like to know how to get coupons by mail with out a catch. Would I be able to pick more than 1 item at a time?

By Sharon from Welland, Ontario

Best Answer

I use the following all the time and get coupons as well as free samples, with no catch!

http://www.frugal-freebies.com/ (this is also on facebook)

http://brandsaver.ca/en_ca/

How can I get coupons in the mail?

By Megan

Best Answer

Join a Yahoo Group called "Coupon Loop". The moderator sends out coupons to each loop on Monday. The person receiving them, in the loop to which she assigns you, looks through the envelope, takes the ones out that they want and the ones that are almost expired, puts more in the envelope that will not expire before 3 weeks, and sends it to the next person you are told to send it to. I've been a member for a few years and find it very helpful.

Locally, I run a free coupon club at the library. I collect coupons from friends and everyone I meet. I ask, "Do you get the Sunday Paper, do you use coupons, what do you do with the ones you don't use?" Most say, "Throw them away". Then, I ask to have them and that is how I get them. Also the club members bring the coupons they don't use each week to share. The library gives me the room free. We hold the club for 2 hrs. The first hour, I let them look through the coupons I bring and the second hour I teach them how to use the coupons to save a lot of money.

I want to start getting magazines and coupons in the mail, but I don't know how. Please help.

By Danielle T

Answer Was this helpful? 1

How can I get my coupons by mail?

By asmasaleh63

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Are there any food companies that mail coupons?

David from Boynton Beach, FL

If you call the phone number on the package, they normally are happy to mail them out. My favorite grocery store stopped using internet coupons, so I do this with the few brands I go with (I usually use store brand or bulk food). Some of the small local food companies, like farmer's co-ops may not have them available.

i have called and emailed many companies and they all deny ever sending coupons. i then say my friend or whom ever has gotten them and they never send them to me.

I subscribe to a few freebie sites that give free coupons now and then. The most recent was for a free bag of dog food worth@ 15.00

I think it is only good for Canada, though.

Go to www.iamscoupon.ca fill out the form and your coupon will be in the mail in a week.

I have already got mine.

I have written companies with complaints or complimets on their product and usually recieve many coupons from them for more of their products.

I forgot to mention, you can also email them with the info, to save on cost of stamps. I have done this also and gotten coupons.

Go to the company website and look for a "contact us' link. Tell them how much you like their product, how it is better than other brands, etc. Be sure to include your full name and address. I've gotten many coupons this way. One time I even wrote to Walmart to let them know I like their store brand products and they sent me a $5 gift card in the mail. It may not work with every company, but the more you contact, the better.

I go to the websites of the companies of the products that I use and sometimes I get coupons sometimes not but it doesnt hurt to try. I have gotten coupons from cabot cheese, keebler, quaker, and others.

Yes I agree that contacting companies with comments....either positive or negative can get you coupons, valuable info and recipes in the mail. I wasn't setting out to do this but saw this happen. For example, I contacted the Alan's company to inquire about whether some canned lima beans were still good....I emailed them by the way....well they ended up in the end sending me a cookbook and a case of various canned products. I've written to McCormick and gotten very nice coupons for spices and seasoning packets plus recipes. When sending an email, just be sure to give them your name & address and in most cases I think you will get a nice surprise in the mail!

How can I get coupons through the mail?

By Tyre from Annapolis, MD

Anonymous
Best Answer

Just call the 800#'s listed on the packages of the products you're interested in receiving coupons for and most companies will be happy to mail a coupon to you for that product and might offer some for other product coupons they sell if you just ask too. :-)

I am looking for other options for getting coupons through the mail. Where can I find some? I have a membership with coupons.ca and that is about it. However, it's still not enough.

By Marie-Eve from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Best Answer

I like All You magazine. You can look in the first few pages and there is a page that tells all the coupons in the whole magazine. I always buy this magazine when I have the money for all the coupons. If there is a particular product that you like, find it's parent company and ask them to send you coupons.

My printer is broken. How can I get coupons mailed to my house?

By Delilah

Best Answer

Go to the websites of your favorite products, and some allow you to sign up for mailed promotions. You can also write letters to the same companies, telling about how much you like a product, and they usually send something back, even if it is only one time.

Also check at your local newspaper office, and ask if they ever have any left-over coupon inserts, and what they do with them. If they just throw them away, ask if you can have one or two from time to time.

How can I start receiving coupons on products? They have to be mailed. I would like to start couponing, times are hard and money is tight.

By Connie

My computer can't download coupons and I have a big family and I like to shop and save. Can you please help me with some addresses that I can write or call.

By Mona from Washington, NC

Is there a way I can get coupons through the mail? I do not want to print them on my printer. I would like to also know if I can find out what companies will send you coupons in the mail. Thank you. I hope you can help me.

How do I get coupons sent directly to my home address?

By Dorraine M.

About 25-30 yrs ago I subscribed to a magazine called Freebies. I can't seem to find it or anything similar to it. Can you help me find it?

By Paula

A lot of the stores where I live in Arkansas won't take coupons printed from the computer. Why can't I get coupons mailed to me?

By Dorian

I would love to start getting things in the mail everyday. I'm a coupon lover and love to save money. How can I start getting coupons in the mail? Thanks

By Ladawn from Mount Lookout, WA

How do I get companies to send me coupons at home?

By Maria

I would like to receive PG coupons booklet. How do I get one?

By Lizzette from Aguadilla, PR

Quiero saber donde escribir para conseguir cupones por correo? (Who knows where I can write to get coupons by mail?)

By Elizabeth from Van Grove, KY

How do I get coupons sent to my home for free?

By April

I can't print coupons or use e-mail and would like coupons for free trials of soft contacts by mail. Help!

By Debbie

How do I get coupons by mail?

By Tanya

I have no printer; how can I get coupons mailed to me?

By SJ from Ferndale, NY