Browsing: Getting Coupons in the Mail

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Getting Coupons in the Mail

Find the best way to get coupons for products you want by US mail. This guide is about getting coupon in the mail.

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

April 6, 2007 Flag

Does anyone know of a website that I could go to that has coupons that will be delivered to my door? In my area, they do not allow on-line printed coupons.

Thank you,
Sarah from Winchester, VA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

These places have sent me coupons so far for complimenting them:

Carl Buddig (2- $1 off of 4 packs)

Colgate-Palmolive (17 coupons for various products)

Campbells soup (2- $1 off coupons)

Mission Foods (2- up to $1.99 free off any product)

Anthony's pasta (got email saying my coupons will be delivered soon!)

Lofthouse Cookies (2- $.50 off any packages)

P&Geveryday (requested a coupon book with over $25 in savings)

Many websites you can ask for samples and they send coupons within the samples. Here are some sites I use and love everyday:

Frogslap.com

getitfree.us

icravefreebies.com

weetfreestuff.com

allyou.com

ilovefreethings.com

myfreeproductsamples.com

all-free-samples.com

amplestuff.com

freesamples2fillupyourmailbox.com

Hope this helps. (:

Read More Answers...

August 3, 2011 Flag

How do I get coupons through the mail?

By Keisha

Best Answer

Write or email companies telling them how much you like their products and ask for couponsthey want you to buy their products, so are happy to do this. Sometimes you will receive coupons for free things!

Check out all the couponing sites online. Extreme couponing is so popular right now and there are lots of websites telling you how to do it and where to get coupons and freebies. I like to send off for at least one freebie a day to keep my mailbox busy! If you're on Facebook, if you "like" a company or product, you can get access to coupons that way. There are also "coupon trains" where you swap coupons with other couponers via snail mail. A lot of companies offer coupons that you print out, so if you don't have a printer, you should get one. Walmart sells them as low as $29.

Read More Answers...

June 18, 2011 Flag

I have been embarrassed by printing coupons and getting to the store only to find that they were counterfeit. How to I get on mailing list for coupons in the mail only?

By Christl B.

Best Answer

I don't know of such a program, or I'd join it myself...and I subscribe to a lot of frugal mailing lists. :)

If you want legit internet coupons, you can't go wrong at the Smart Source and Red Plum web sites (they're the companies that print coupons for Sunday newspapers). Also, Coupons.com printables are legit.

Something else you can do is just call the companies whose products you like, comment on them, and they'll usually offer to send you some coupons for the product. If they fail to do so, just ask for a coupon. I've saved lots of money this way!

Read More Answers...

September 2, 2011 Flag

How to get coupons in the mail? I'm having trouble with my printer.

By Ralph

Best Answer

If you go to CVS or Ralph's or whatever your local store is, you can have them put you on a physical coupon list. Trust me, they will be happy to do so. Don't give up on the online stuff. There are too many good deals. Go to the local library and try to print a few off if you can. Good luck.

November 15, 2011 Flag

How do I get coupons in the mail?

By Yolanda

Best Answer

You can get coupons by calling the 800 number they have on product. You can also go to website and print out coupons for products and use them the same way.

Read More Answers...

October 4, 2011 Flag

How do I receive coupons in the mail?

By Rhondah from Andersonville, TN

Best Answer

You can go to the manufacturer site and request a coupon there, often times, if it is a Bricks coupon printer, you can click on "help" at the bottom right of the print page and request your coupon in the mail. Also, you can go to Rightathome.com and request their coupon book in the mail. Kroger will also send you a coupon book about once a month. Those are the only resources I know of, I get coupons from all three of them.

Read More Answers...

August 28, 2011 Flag

I live in Welland Ontario and would like to know how to get coupons by mail with out a catch. Would I be able to pick more than 1 item at a time?

By Sharon from Welland, Ontario

Best Answer

I use the following all the time and get coupons as well as free samples, with no catch!

http://www.frugal-freebies.com/ (this is also on facebook)

http://brandsaver.ca/en_ca/

Read More Answers...

March 23, 2011 Flag

How can I get coupons in the mail?

By Megan

Best Answer

Join a Yahoo Group called "Coupon Loop". The moderator sends out coupons to each loop on Monday. The person receiving them, in the loop to which she assigns you, looks through the envelope, takes the ones out that they want and the ones that are almost expired, puts more in the envelope that will not expire before 3 weeks, and sends it to the next person you are told to send it to. I've been a member for a few years and find it very helpful.

Locally, I run a free coupon club at the library. I collect coupons from friends and everyone I meet. I ask, "Do you get the Sunday Paper, do you use coupons, what do you do with the ones you don't use?" Most say, "Throw them away". Then, I ask to have them and that is how I get them. Also the club members bring the coupons they don't use each week to share. The library gives me the room free. We hold the club for 2 hrs. The first hour, I let them look through the coupons I bring and the second hour I teach them how to use the coupons to save a lot of money.

Read More Answers...

September 21, 2013 Flag

I want to start getting magazines and coupons in the mail, but I don't know how. Please help.

By Danielle T

You asked about coupons and magazines. Do you mean catalogues or paid for subscription magazines? I think you know you have to subscribe to magazines. However, when it comes to getting catalogues, you just go to the company's name online, there you will find a link if you want a hard copy of their catalogue via mail rather than viewing online.

For coupons, just Google coupons on your computer. Or go directly to the site of each product you use. Many have Facebook pages, when you "like" them they send you coupons for their products. I just did Facebook with Glade which got me many coupons including one for a complete starter kit of their new Sense & Spray. Value at Walmart was $14.99 For Windex you get a coupon for the new Touch Up - buy one get one free along with a $2. coupon. It may take some work on the computer but money can be saved!

Read More Answers...

February 10, 2015 Flag

How can I start receiving coupons on products? They have to be mailed. I would like to start couponing, times are hard and money is tight.

By Connie

The computer is our family business computer. We will not add soft wear for personal business. Ie coupon printer

Read More Answers...

August 30, 2015 Flag

Is there a way I can get coupons through the mail? I do not want to print them on my printer. I would like to also know if I can find out what companies will send you coupons in the mail. Thank you. I hope you can help me.

I sometimes get coupons in the mail by visiting the specific vendor's website and requesting either by phone, email or form page.

March 31, 2013 Flag

How can I get my coupons by mail?

By asmasaleh63

If you want coupons in your mail, rather than have it printed off your computer, you would have to go to the company themselves. You can call the company or mail them asking for coupons. I have done this before and have had no problems with it as long as you follow two simple rules:

1) State that you like the product and would like to remain a loyal customer, but that it's getting a little pricey and you were wondering if there was any way they could mail you out some coupons to help keep you as their customer.

and 2) *most important* In this area, you do so much better catching flies with honey, than with vinegar (aka "be kind and mind your p's and q's).

Good luck

Read More Answers...

May 23, 2012 Flag

How can I get coupons through the mail?

By Tyre from Annapolis, MD

Best Answer

Just call the 800#'s listed on the packages of the products you're interested in receiving coupons for and most companies will be happy to mail a coupon to you for that product and might offer some for other product coupons they sell if you just ask too. :-)

June 4, 2011 Flag

I am looking for other options for getting coupons through the mail. Where can I find some? I have a membership with coupons.ca and that is about it. However, it's still not enough.

By Marie-Eve from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Best Answer

I like All You magazine. You can look in the first few pages and there is a page that tells all the coupons in the whole magazine. I always buy this magazine when I have the money for all the coupons. If there is a particular product that you like, find it's parent company and ask them to send you coupons.

May 21, 2011 Flag

My printer is broken. How can I get coupons mailed to my house?

By Delilah

Best Answer

Go to the websites of your favorite products, and some allow you to sign up for mailed promotions. You can also write letters to the same companies, telling about how much you like a product, and they usually send something back, even if it is only one time.

Also check at your local newspaper office, and ask if they ever have any left-over coupon inserts, and what they do with them. If they just throw them away, ask if you can have one or two from time to time.

Load More
    Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 19, 2012
    computer printer
    Finding Printable Coupons
    coupons
    Finding Free Coupons
    Clipping Coupons for Troops
    Coupons for Troops
    Online Coupon Computer
    Using Online Coupons
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 8:04:30 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 723 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.