Using Wii Fit With Bad Knees

Has anyone tried the Wii Fit for exercise? How about exercise for people with bad knees? I am thinking of this for someone who should not be outdoors in bad weather.

By Cookwie from Richardson, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I am a big fan of the Wii Fit. I also don't have great knees but can do most of the exercises without problem. I find that the yoga has improved my balance and has strengthened my knees too. The skiing/snowboarding games are a bit tricky with bad knees but most of it should be fine.

My husband and I try to do the yoga every morning, with one on the board and one just following along by themselves. I have a friend who uses the running part (that doesn't use the balance board) as his daily aerobic exercise. He just puts on music and runs in place. And the kids love it!

I have bad knees and do the Yoga. Only problem I see with the Wii is that when you make your Mii, it will tell you if you are obese and make your Mii bigger. OUCH!

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseApril 16, 2009
A woman altering a blouse.
Making a Blouse Fit Better
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
Jeans with torn knee.
Patching Knees on Pants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:53:48 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.