Removing Printing on Vinyl Tubing

I need to know how to remove the printing from clear vinyl tubing. I've tried alcohol, bleach, goo-be-gone, acetone, gas, Awesome cleaner, The Works, an emery board (this scuffs it up), and Zud cleaner. I want to use it in a craft and the printing distracts from the prettiness of the craft.

By little suzy from Millbury, OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use Fingernail polish remover to remove the printing from plastic-coated wires & PVC tubing. There's 2 types, the kind make of artificial nails & the Acetone type. Try both.

PS. I've also seen this tubing sold WITHOUT writing, look at another store for it.

Crafts AdviceAugust 12, 2009
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Oxygen Tubing
Uses for Oxygen Tubing
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:05:15 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.