Removing Printing on Vinyl Tubing

I need to know how to remove the printing from clear vinyl tubing. I've tried alcohol, bleach, goo-be-gone, acetone, gas, Awesome cleaner, The Works, an emery board (this scuffs it up), and Zud cleaner. I want to use it in a craft and the printing distracts from the prettiness of the craft.

By little suzy from Millbury, OH

I use Fingernail polish remover to remove the printing from plastic-coated wires & PVC tubing. There's 2 types, the kind make of artificial nails & the Acetone type. Try both.

PS. I've also seen this tubing sold WITHOUT writing, look at another store for it.

Crafts AdviceAugust 12, 2009
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Oxygen Tubing
Uses for Oxygen Tubing
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records