Soft Drink Stains In Car

I have been told that shaving cream works on carpet to get up some stains. I have spilled soft drinks in my car over the years. The carpet is in very good shape except for these spills. There are also some on the passenger seat which is fabric. Will shaving cream work on these also? I have used wet wipes to get up some of the soft drink spills off the seat but what is left is stain. Any help would be appreciated.

Tonya

I've used Windex Blue with Amonia on fabric with success. The trick is you have to get the liquid out--the stain dissolves into the liquid. Maybe you could take the seats out and turn them so the liquid is pulled down into a paper towel. Or just try to press the liquid out with a paper towel.

hi, i have used "heavy duty carpet stain remover" by next dimension... i have used it in cars for carpets and the seats... i buy it at menards. it is like 2 somthing a bottle. it is blueish can with purple cap. works really well. hope it helps you, if you can find it... good luck

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoSeptember 19, 2005
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
🎉
🎄