Using a Pop-Up Camper Refrigerator

I have purchased a used 2004 Rockwood Freeedom popup camper, model M-1980. I have purchased an owner's manual from the manufacturer, but it does not have information regarding the refrigerator. Can anybody tell me how the refrigerator works? How do I start it? The refrigerator in my last camper worked off of the propane tank and there was a place to light the pilot, but I do not see anything like that on this camper. Thank you in advance to anybody who can help me!

By Lynn from Albany, NY

You can contact the manufacturer and ask them. Contact information should be in the manual.

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 14, 2009
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
A truck towing a vintage popup camper.
Repairing a Popup Camper