Feces Smell on Shoes

My son stepped in feces at school and I cannot get the smell off the bottom of the shoe. These are brand new shoes wore only once and they are black. Any ideas?

Crisco from Creedmoor, NC

Try rubbing the bottom of the shoes with full strength vanilla ,this should work, or you can get some charcoal , put in a bag , seal and leave them sit for a day or 2. this might work too. Have you tried rubbing the bottom ofthe shoes with full strength pine sol?? That may work too. This is all I can think of that may help. If all else fails, call and animal hospital and ask them if they can suggest something. Or maybe a shoe repair could suggest something too ?? rose

I would scrub them with a strong solution of vinegar and water. Rinse the soles and let them dry the vinegar smell with go away. Or go to Walmart and in the cleaing aisle there is a product called pets n kids or kids n pets. This took out the cat urine and dog diarrhea from my carpet. It is a beautiful product and one I shall always have on hand now. Best $4.59 I ever spent.

Try using Clorox Cleanup straight from the bottle. It has worked for me when I invariably find the only 'landmine' in the back yard with my feet!

Bury them in a bag of clean kitty liter and let set for a few days.This takes the odor out of almost anything.

If you take a cup of urine and mix it with a half cup of blue Windex, you can scrub it off with a Brillo pad and it will not smell like feces.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingDecember 5, 2006
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
🎉
🎄