Use Press and Seal for Sticky Bird Paper

Expensive sticky side up bird paper can be cheaply imitated by using a sheet of Press and Seal paper that you buy at any grocery store.

It is healthier for the bird and for everyone else, because the seeds and other things on it do not fly off in the air.

I am doing that this year. I get lots of animal care catalogs and I like to duplicate the items I can by doing it cheaper and at home. The extra money I save I keep up with and give to the local animal shelter, which I consider all of them to be my extended fur family. We visit them often!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I'm sorry to seem dense, but I have 6 birds and have never heard of this kind of paper. Could you please explain what this is used for? I'm all for anything that could make my life easier. Thanks!

Here's a link that will explain what Robyn Fed is talking about:

You can also click on the photo for an enlarged view.

I think that I might give this sticky paper a try (on the small birds' cages), it would be too expensive for the big birds. Thanks for the tip.

Pets BirdsJanuary 11, 2010
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Singer Magic Steam Press
Repairing a Singer Magic Steam Press 7
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film