Uses for Glad Press'n Seal Wrap

Press'n Seal can be very a very useful variation of regular Saran Wrap. Once you start using it, it is easy to find many uses for glad Press'n Seal wrap.

Expensive sticky side up bird paper can be cheaply imitated by using a sheet of Press and Seal paper that you buy at any grocery store.

It is healthier for the bird and for everyone else, because the seeds and other things on it do not fly off in the air.

I am doing that this year. I get lots of animal care catalogs and I like to duplicate the items I can by doing it cheaper and at home. The extra money I save I keep up with and give to the local animal shelter, which I consider all of them to be my extended fur family. We visit them often!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

When planting your seeds for spring and using those pots that you saved from last year, use "Press and Seal" on the bottom of them when you don't have a tray, to keep the water from leaking out.

By Melmarr from MI

I use Press and Seal when I want to freeze things like sauces and casseroles for future use. First I put the wrap in a microwave safe dish. Then put what you want to freeze in the dish. Place in freezer until frozen. Remove the food from the dish and put in a freezer bag. When ready to use, just put back in the dish you froze it in. It takes the guess work out whether or not it will fit in the dish you choose to use.

By Rosemary from Tipp City OH

You could use the press and seal wrap as shelf paper in the bedrooms or bathrooms and it wouldn't cost hardly anything and it would be easily removed and all you would have to do is throw it away when you are done.

By Jessie H. from Pennsylvania

Uses for Glad Press'n Seal Wrap. Post your ideas.

Answers

Best Answer

During the winter, we used a sheet over the mail slot in the front door! It worked great!

Best Answer

My brother in Iraq told me a friend of his uses the Press'n Seal Wrap on his laptop keyboard to keep sand out.

Renee

Best Answer

I've been using Glad Press'n Seal wrap to "laminate" my recipe cards and all those recipe clippings from magazines. I also cover my cookbook pages to keep them clean during use and I've used Press'n Seal to cover my counter top to roll out pie crust.

Best Answer

When my daughter broke her wrist, we used Press N Seal to cover her cast so she could shower.

Best Answer

I use it on a tray I keep under my cat food dishes. Once there are food spills on it I just remove it and replace it with another sheet. Stays put and works great!