Uses for Glad Press'n Seal Wrap?

Uses for Glad Press'n Seal Wrap. Post your ideas.

Best Answer

During the winter, we used a sheet over the mail slot in the front door! It worked great!

Best Answer

My brother in Iraq told me a friend of his uses the Press'n Seal Wrap on his laptop keyboard to keep sand out.

Renee

By Suzanne (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I've been using Glad Press'n Seal wrap to "laminate" my recipe cards and all those recipe clippings from magazines. I also cover my cookbook pages to keep them clean during use and I've used Press'n Seal to cover my counter top to roll out pie crust.

By Susie N (Guest Post)
Best Answer

When my daughter broke her wrist, we used Press N Seal to cover her cast so she could shower.

Best Answer

I use it on a tray I keep under my cat food dishes. Once there are food spills on it I just remove it and replace it with another sheet. Stays put and works great!

I have discovered several great uses for the new "Glad" brand Press'n Seal plastic wrap. First I used it as a "bib" for myself. It seems as if I always drop food on my "chest". I've been trying to think of something I could use temporarily and came up with this. Once it's plastered to your shirt/blouse, it's hard to see because it's not shiny. It stays on really well and doesn't leave any residue when removed.

Except for the size of the box, this would be a great carry-with-you product. I suppose you could keep it in your car and put it on before going in to eat somewhere (especially for kids) but I don't know what the heat/cold in a vehicle would do to the sticky part.

Anyway, it can also be used over the seat of upholstered dining chairs, car seats, and anywhere else you want to protect. I don't think it would work for animal claws and dirt, but it might be worth a try.

It can also be used as an "apron" when cooking to protect from splatters to your clothes.

By Lynn T

Wow, this is wonderful and the responses are a real help, too.
Have a wonderful day :)

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 20, 2005
🌻
😷
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Glad-Pressn-Seal-Wrap.html